When I say "belt buckles" what is the first thing that comes to mind? (And if you don't say "Texas" or "cowboy" or some synonym of either, I am calling you out right here and now for lying!) Well the truth is that belt buckles' reputation for simply being an accessory for snakeskin boots and ten gallon hats is far too narrow to actually represent reality. You don't have to live on a ranch or make garish spectacles with your wardrobe to have a little fun and customize a belt buckle. More and more people these days are finding understated yet fun and personalized ways to dress up their belt buckles. How do we know this? Because of the consistent stream of requests we get from visitors to our website who inquire about monogrammed belt buckles. And in our unyielding quest to give our customers what they desire, we have joyfully taken the plunge into the wonderful world of monogrammed belt buckles. And here is the best part from your perspective: it is not that expensive nor difficult for you to take the monogrammed belt buckle plunge yourself. Here is how it works:
- Step 1: Buy a 5-pack of metal belt buckles from your favorite online merchant for all things related to buttons. (Hint: That's us!)
- Step 2: Stitch a monogram on your favorite fabric and glue it to the metal belt buckle.
- Step 3: Wear your monogrammed belt buckle proudly and be the envy of all of your friends, the coolest person on your block, and the trendsetter at your office (because you know everyone else will want their own monogrammed belt buckle after they see yours...).
- You know how some families make special hats or T-shirts or sweaters when they go on vacations, or have reunions around the holidays, or take family pictures? Well why not jazz it up a little bit. Be that fun, unique family that all wears the same monogrammed belt buckle with some sort of family-related initials or symbol (with the cheesy sweater or T-shirt being optional).
- You know how you are always scrambling for stocking stuffers come Christmas time? Monogrammed belt buckles fit perfectly into stockings and make unexpected but appreciated gifts.
- Having a fundraiser? Surely you are using buttons promote your cause and help raise funds. Add a new layer of fundraising and promotional capability with monogrammed belt buckles. People will buy them because they are fun and unique. Plus, when your fundraising foot soldiers are out there promoting your cause around the community, an interesting belt buckle is an even greater conversation starter than a button.
Share this post