Today we are starting a new series here at the The Button Blog that will feature the many button making how-to videos we have created in the past. In our effort to be outlandishly creative, we are going out on a huge limb to title this series featuring videos...the ABM Video Series. In the video below, you will see the short, sweet, and easy process for taking a set of button supplies and making a wonderful little 1 inch button. As the video outlines, the steps to make a 1 inch button are:
- Get your button machine, front shell, graphic, mylar, and collet ready to go.
- Take a deep breath and compose yourself as a thrilling ten seconds of button making awaits you.
- Place the front shell into the die.
- The place graphic and mylar on top of the shell.
- Pull the handle of the button machine down once.
- Rotate the dies and insert the collet into the second die.
- Pull the handle of the button machine down one more time.
- Admire your perfect little button.
- Add a spring pin or magnet to the back of the button, should you choose to do so.
Video: How to Make a 1 inch Button
Brighid Brown - Director of Blogging and All Things Cool at ABM
Share this post