- Easily create several hundred buttons an hour.
- Exert little physical force to operate the machine, thanks to our Cam-on-roller design.
- Be confident that even school children can effectively and safely operate our machines.
- Low center of gravity prevents machine from tipping over.
- Mounting holes enable easy mounting.
- Each machine is made from steel, not plastic or composite material for durability; yet the machines are designed to be lightweight and easily portable.
- The ingenious center pivot design increases production speed. Unlike our competition, the metal dies have no compression rings to wear out, fall off, or misalign.
And, of course: Our button makers are rugged and dependable, but also carry our Lifetime Warranty against defects. So now that you now how we employ the best button machine design standards possible, isn't time to figure out which of the many available models is right for you? If you think so, follow the link to browse our button machine product line. If you have any questions, use the comment section below. That's why we have this blog in the first place, so never hesitate! Thanks for stopping by The Button Blog today. Keep us in mind tomorrow as well, as we embark on Button University Lesson 4 about paper cutters.
Brighid Brown - Director of Blogging and All Things Cool at ABM
Share this post