Button design software that is easy to use and affordable is found online at ABM. Button design software can be challenging to use. However here at ABM, designing a button is super easy! There are lots of programs out there that can help you. But, they’re not made for the button world and some of them are so complex as to require a degree in graphic design before you can use them successfully. And they’re expensive to boot! Our button makers kept requesting a button making software program that was easy to use and affordable. So, we put our heads together and came up with Build a Button.
Launched in 2011, this innovative button design software program has been a huge success. For those of you who may still be unfamiliar with Build a Button, here are 15 things you should know:
1. Robust but easy to use program
2. Functions essential to button design: Text in a circle, Layers, color picking tool, opacity.
3. Takes the guesswork out of templates: round, square, rectangle, oval – even includes BAM sizes
4. Granular control of text, background and outline colors
5. Format options include jpg and pdf (we recommend pdf, it is easier)
6. Economical – monthly, 3-month and yearly subscriptions available
7. Bonus – a free 90 day subscription is included with every button system purchase
8. Campaign backgrounds included for free
9. FAQ section to help troubleshoot minor issues
10. Special school and corporate subscriptions available
11. Free tutorial videos included to help you get the hang of it
12. Works with both PC and Mac
13. Paint tool for freehand drawing
14. Choose to save 1 image or a full sheet of graphics
15. No reformatting necessary.Saves the exact button size you need.
**Ask us how to score a free 30 day subscription So there you have it. If you are looking for button design software that is affordable and easy to use, Build-a-Button fits the bill! Making the text go around in a circle is the hardest thing for button design software to accomplish. If you can type on a word processor and have basic computer skills you too can easily make a button.
'Til next time - Happy Button Making!
By Brighid Brown, Director of Blogging and All Things Cool at ABM
Share this post