Have you been looking for a way to sell your homemade custom buttons (that you, of course, made with a button maker system from ABM)? While sites like Etsy.com provide a nice online venue, it is much easier for people to appreciate your handiwork, and make the decision to buy, when they can meet you and see your buttons in person. Thus, we suggest seeking out an open house craft show where you can showcase and sell your buttons. Open house craft shows bring together different vendors under one roof. This allows all of the participating vendors to leverage the traffic generated by the craft show organizer and the other vendors. Plus, just in case you are worried about the hassle of moving your products or supplies from your home or office to the location, we have just the solution for you. The Harbor Freight Tools aluminum case is the perfect tool for transporting your button making supplies. That way, you can even make buttons right there on the spot! Now one way that you wouldn't even need to worry about transporting your machine and supplies if you actually host your own craft show. While this is obviously more time intensive, and perhaps even more costly up-front for you, there are some advantages to hosting your own craft show:
- Craft the invitation list to make sure you have the clientele you want in attendance;
- Make your own hours;
- Host the craft show on a day and at a location of your choosing around your schedule;
- You have much more flexibility in preparation;
- Complete control over the environment and setup;
- Develop contacts and relationships with other vendors in your craft niche area.
Share this post