Welcome back to the ABM Video Series! Today's video tutorial is a very simple one, and shows you how to cut out circular button graphics using American Button Machines' econo circle cutter. The econo circle cutter differs from our other circle cutters by obviously being less expensive. Still, it cuts perfect circles and is adjustable from 2 inches to 7 1/4 inches. And while it's perfect for preparing graphics for button making, it will work well for any type of circular cut you need to make with paper. Here are the quick and easy steps:
- Create a sheet of paper with as many of your circular graphics on it as will fit.
- Adjust the econo circle cutter to the appropriate size.
- Line the econo circle cutter up on the graphic you are preparing to cut.
- Place your hand on top of the cutter to hold it in place.
- Rotate the handle at the base of the econo circle cutter to quickly, accurately, and easily cut out a perfectly circular graphic.
- Make some buttons!
Video: How to Cut Button Graphics Using an Economy Circle Cutter
[flv:http://www.american-button-machines.com/wp-content/uploads/videos/how-to-cut-button-graphics-using-economy-circle-cutter.flv 350 250]Brighid Brown - Director of Blogging and All Things Cool at ABM
Share this post