Making Campaign Buttons
Some helpful hints and tips for making campaign buttons: We explained the first step in how to make campaign buttons here, which is preparing your campaign button graphics. Here, we will discuss the second part of the campaign button making process: producing the actual campaign buttons!
Making Campaign Buttons Once you have your graphics all ready to go and printed out, you need a button machine and button making supplies to turn the graphics into campaign buttons that are ready for the trail! We’ve got you covered.
We offer a variety of campaign button making systems for you to choose from.You can choose the 2.25″ campaign button making system, the 3″ campaign button making system, or the 3.5″ campaign button making system, and each one comes with all of the following:
- Professional Button Maker Machine
- 500 Complete Pin Back Button Sets
- A Punch Cutter
- Button Essentials Design CD
- Political Button Designs Series One CD*
- Each system also includes complete instructions on how to make buttons and our lifetime warranty against defects!
* – As you can see, the Series One campaign button design CD comes included in our campaign button maker kits. In fact, with both the 3″ and 3.5″ machines, you are getting the only machine available of its size that makes buttons using regular computer paper or thicker “photographic” material. Thus, while you may be investing in the campaign button making system specifically for this year’s campaign, it will be an asset with the functional versatility to make a lot of great, varied buttons in the future.
We also have plenty of free resources, like this video about how to make pinback buttons, to help you out with the actual logistics of making the buttons. And you are always free to ask us any questions at the button making discussion forum or via Twitter. So there you have it, a quick and easy guide to making campaign buttons.
1.Make the decision to start campaigning and promoting now!.
2.Prepare your campaign button graphics with our easy-to-use campaign button design CDs.
3.Determine which campaign button making system is right for you. 4.Make campaign buttons!
ABM has created video tutorials and free button making templates for a variety of sizes to help you create button graphics on your computer using Photoshop, Corel Draw, Print Shop and Open Office. So what do you do if you need button designer software and don't want to spend $100 or more dollars? Snoop around your computer a little. You probably already have a software program on your computer that will work in a pinch. Microsoft products like Paint and Word can both be used to design buttons.
While Microsoft Office is not a graphics program, you can still make simple buttons using their software. You can make name tags or add jpg files to your text and make a really nice button. It is worth mentioning that you don't even need software to make a pinback button.
Many artisans make custom pinback buttons to display their own artwork. Arts and crafts junkies use stickers and ink stamps to make great looking buttons. You can even experiment with pressing flowers and other organic material into a button.
If you are looking to make top notch professional pinback buttons and have intermediate computer skills, then you should go with a professional graphics package like Corel Draw or Photoshop. If budget is more of a consideration or you're needing a simple design approach to making great looking buttons, then we recommend our Build-a-Button Online Design Center. Build-a-Button is an inexpensive button designer software package created specifically for making buttons.