1" Graphic Punch
1" Circle Punch Cutter for button making
Used to punch paper graphics for 1" buttons. All metal construction. Entire circumference punched at once. Final graphic cutting size 1.313" round.
What makes our punch cutters so great?
- Special paper is not required to make pinback buttons. Simply cut regular printer paper into strips.
- 1" punch cutter incorporates an ejector rod that pops the graphic up for quicker punches.
- All metal construction means there are no plastic parts to break.
- The paper's entire circumference is punched at once for speed and accuracy.
- Large center hole gives a clear view for easily centering the cut.Punch cutter requires very little physical force to operate.
- Compact, fast & lightweight
- Punch cutters are self sharpening and include our lifetime warranty against defects.
Click the following link to learn more about our Punch Cutters.
This product qualifies for American Button Machine's Ultimate Extended Warranty, which will be offered to you during the checkout process. Find out more about the Ultimate Extended Button Machine & Punch Cutter Warranty.
We Also Recommend