There are only 5 things you need to make buttons:
Making buttons is easy!
1. Simply design your buttons by hand or on a computer. You can also make buttons from graphics cut from printed material like books, photos and magazines.
2. Cut out your graphics using one of our paper cutters.
3. Place the button supplies (shell, back, graphic and mylar into their appropriate dies. Pull the handle twice and your done! Click to see our video on how to make a button or view our step-by-step button making instructions.
We have put together complete button making kits with everything you need to get started.
[lyte id=”OPXqGJHy-WM” /]
Button Making Videos
Button Making Picture Tutorials
What makes American Button Machine’s punch cutters so great?
- Our punch cutter requires very little physical force to operate
- Large center hole gives a clear view for easily centering the cut
- All metal construction means there are no plastic parts to break
- Entire circumference of the paper circle is punched at once for speed and accuracy
- Compact & lightweight, our punch cutters include our lifetime warranty against defects!
Return to the Button University Home Page