Model Z-225F 2 1/4" Fabric Button Maker Machine
2 1/4" Fabric Button Maker Machine: Includes our 2.25" Button Machine, 25 Free 2.25 Inch Complete Pinback Button Sets, complete instructions on how to make buttons along with a set of button making templates and our lifetime warranty against defects! The purchase of this machine includes a 1 time custom calibration service for your specific fabric and/or embroidery.
Fabric Button Machine designed for medium to lightweight cotton material. Make 2 1/4" monogrammed and embroidered* fabric buttons, pinback buttons, ponytail holders, pocket mirrors, refrigerator magnets, key chains, pin back buttons and flip flop accessories.
*Embroidery requires special handling. Contact our sales department for more information.
Includes complete instructions on how to make fabric buttons, and our lifetime warranty against defects.
What makes our button machines so great?
- Cushioned hand grip
- All metal construction
- Industry Standard Size
- "Zero scrap loss" engineering
- Swivel die set increases speed
- No changing of dies between steps
- Made in America with American steel
- Super fast two-step button making process
- "Swivel die stop" ensures upper and lower die alignment
- Compact, lightweight machine for easy storage and transport
- Positive full stroke button press verification (No half-made buttons)
- Cam-on-roller design requires very little physical force to operate
Money Saving Fabric Covered Button Maker Kit
Click the following link to see our our money saving fabric button making kit.
What can I make?
Click the following link to learn what you can make with our 2.25" Fabric Button Maker.
Ultimate Extended Warranty
This product qualifies for American Button Machine's Ultimate Extended Warranty.
How to choose a button maker kit
The main distinction between our button maker kits are the type of paper cutter and button design Cd's they contain. Click this link to learn how to choose a button maker kit.
How to make a button
Follow this link to learn everything you need to know on how to make a button.
Follow this link to visit our button maker video library.
We Also Recommend