Die Cutting Press for Fabric, Leather, Cork and More!
We chose a daunting task to test our Fabric Cutting Press: Our video shows how easy it is to cut through thick leather. If it can cut through leather, then you know fabric is a breeze!
Press play to watch a short video on our fabric press cutter.
This very handy bench-top press has been used for cutting all kinds of materials like fabric, leather, badge cutting, flexible magnets, embroidery, coasters, card stock, plastic, canvas, clothing, textiles, rubber, key fobs, cork, felt and many other materials. Hardened steel dies are razor sharp, providing quick and accurate cuts.
Fabric Cutting Press Features
- Ruggedly built structural steel and industrial grade aluminum construction.
- Ergonomic design and smooth action for operator comfort.
- Convenient for left, right, or two-hand operation.
- Toggle-action of press gives enhanced leverage for cutting through a stack of material.
- Adjustable press ram for easy changes in height adjustments.
Cutting Board Features
- Cutting Board keeps sharp edges of your cutting die from contacting the metal surface.
- Ensures long life of cutting dies.
- Machinable grade plastic allows for resurfacing when needed.
• Press: 12″ x 21″ x 25″
• Table: 11″x11″
• Cutting Board: 11.5″x11.5″
• Adjustable Press Ram Height up to 4″ with cutting board
• Adjustable Press Ram Height up to 5″ without cutting board
• Pressure: 2,000 ft lbs at bottom of stroke
• Press Ram Foot 4.5″
Click to view our line of Fabric Circle Cutter.